Dark Hunter Series

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Hunter Series

Dark Hunter Series

5 posters

Acheron's Book

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Acheron's Book Empty Acheron's Book

Post  Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 pm

What was your favorite part of the book?

Why did you like the book?

Who really took your heart?

What was your favorite scene between the two lovers?
    Michelle

Acheron's Book Empty Re: Acheron's Book

Post  Michelle Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:51 pm

I just got done reading this book. It was wonderful. The first part of the book about ripped my heart out. But the second part was very light hearted for the most part. Just a very good book. I would read this book at any point in the series. I really don't think it needs to be read in the order that is on the list.
    Ronette1971
    Ronette1971

Acheron's Book Empty Ash's Book

Post  Ronette1971 Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:41 pm

This was just a great book. I loved the whole thing. Read it in one day, could not put it down. The first part was so sad, cried a lot for Ash. My favorite part in this book was when he got drunk drinking pop. That was so funny. I also loved it when he sang. That was just great.
    angelina

Acheron's Book Empty Loved it

Post  angelina Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Wow what a great book but wow did it make me cry Sad .Always knew Acheron's life was going to be harsh but this was sooooo much more than I could bear.
    But loved the fact he found Tory. She is so fab, just love her wit and easy going persona its so well suited 4 Ash.I love there banter.
    My fav bit had to be when Artemis finaly met her match... Go Tory!!!
    But I loved the whole book Very Happy And am thrilled Ash finaly has some1 2 love and 2 love him back.
    kelly
    kelly

Post  kelly Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 am

I adored this book! The first part was very hard going but brilliantly written! Hard to think there are people out there who would do that kind of thing to others! Unfortunately some of us know there are! Loved the second part, so pleased for Acheron, was about time! Tory was a great character and loved their interaction. Hated Artemis throughout all the books and was so pleased she got her comupance! She was an abuser of the first degree!

study

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:38 am